Drives: 2017 M3 MG/SO ZCP DCT

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [8.50]
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollysmac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Driving a 1M in Buffalo NY in the winter is as hard core BMW enthusiast as it gets. ApprecIate your write up here and your opinion. Welcome to the south and congrats on your new car. Atlanta traffic vs Buffalo snow is a toss-up

Let's hope the Sabres, ex Canes player and new GM can right the ship.

BTW how did u injure your knee? Driving or other?

I did have snow tires I must admit. I only stayed home from work once when the roads were a sheet of ice. I broke my knee by falling and shattering it; it split in half . I have 6 pins holding it together. I'm a woman who solders on; but a 1m coupe was not the car for my present state. I loved that car but times and people's needs change. I'm just glad that BMW made a car for me that was the right size, the right price and fun to drive. Those of us who own the 2GC are satisfied. We n need to start talking about what fun our cars are. Let others pontificate all they want. We're happy.
Well said - people have different tastes and needs change over time. We don't buy cars to make others happy we buy what we like and thankfully we don't all want the same thing at the same time.

BTW - 10 years in a 6MT E46 is also pretty hard core for a daily and I'm sure many fond memories.
Appreciate 0