10-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabnine View Post
I just had the VRSF Downpipes fitted to my Right Hand Drive 135i. They were one of the few that were listed as fitting RHD without the need to relocate the O2 sensors or any other modification. They were literally bolt on. The mechanic was impressed with the fact that they line up perfectly with the factory pipework and Turbo Charges. I haven't experienced any knocking or vibration. I was hoping for a little more noise out of the back end, but I can't really notice any change in the note. Looks like I will be investing in a cat back system and maybe some midpipes at a later date. The only thing that I haven't seen mentioned before is the Downpipe to Turbo's gaskets. I assume since nobody has mentioned them before that everyone just re-uses theirs. I made the choice to replace them, since its a pita to have to pull it all back off if there is a leak. Had I know about these prior to putting it in to have them fitted, I would have ordered them for $15 each from the states as opposed to paying $85each to get them from an Australian Stealership. I paid for the convenience of them being ordered at 4pm and being here the next day.

All in all, very happy with the product, especially for the price.

David
Catless?

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0