imported_wj94
Rep
Drives:

Take over my 2009 JCW Mini Cooper lease - only $397/month with $0 down

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**NOTE** This car is located in Northern Virginia.

If anyone here is interested, I may be looking to get out of my lease on a 2009 JCW Cooper. The car is pepper white with black roof, black sport stripes, black leatherette, cream color line, cold weather package, rear fog lights, and MFSW.

The MSRP was $30,300. The lease is for 15k miles per year and the car currently only has 3,100 miles on it, leaving 41,900 miles for the last 31 months of the lease (or about 1,350 miles/month). My payment is only $397.xx per month for 36 months (just paid the 5th month, so 31 payments remaining) INCLUDING Virginia taxes, lease ends August 23, 2011. This is a VERY low lease payment for a JCW, I've seen quite a few Cooper S models for a higher payment than this. I partially achieved this payment by putting down the maximum security deposits. There were 7 extra security deposits in addition to the one standard, so $3200 out of pocket was my cost. I am only looking to recoup that amount, but you will get the full $3200 back from BMWFS at the end of the lease if you take it over.

I called BMW of Sterling in Northern VA to find out what this car would cost at MSRP for the same lease and they quoted me over $500/month - if you have any doubts, try a local dealer yourself. I got the car from the only dealer on the east coast I could find that would give me the base money factor and no acquisition markup on the lease, and according to them it was a "one-time only" deal since the JCW had just come on the market and they were not sure how well they would sell.

If interested, please shoot me an e-mail to dgold@goldfinancialgrp.com as I would like to get this done ASAP if I'm going to do it. Here are some pictures:

Appreciate 0