View Single Post
      03-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #11
former_x5m_owner
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5m...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystopolis View Post
You can now do a PDC, however they do not have i3 or i8 model cars for the track. They offer you any other model of the bmw line up. They recommend any of the m series for the most fun on the track. The PDC includes a complete introduction to you vehicle (including the i8), classroom time teaching fundamentals, passenger seat track time with a drift driver, off road course, and track time in a vehicle of your choosing.

You get complimentary hotel for one night, dinner, and breakfast but have to pay for your travel to the hotel. They big thing here is either driving your car from the PDC to your house or getting it trucked because if you don't take delivery specifically at the PDC the cost for the program is $1,500 to take it after delivery.....I'll take free.

I've been confirmed for PDC after my vehicle delivery in June.
For anyone that has not experienced a PDC, it's an exceptional experience, even if they don't have i8's to drive. The entire staff is extremely friendly & the instructors are absolutely top notch. Visiting the X5 factory is also a thrill. Highly recommended!
Appreciate 0