Active 8 tune
ER cat less downpipe
MPE

To-Do:
Brake pads
Wheels/Tires
Brake fluid
Suspension

Any recommendation for brands as to the parts I still need? I will only be swapping the pads out for track, everything else will be left on for daily use.

Most important question, will I be having any problems running track with my Active8 piggyback adding boost? I'm afraid this might put too much stress on the engine or break a part (cracking charge pipe, etc.). I previously owned a S2000 and know those engines can go upwards of 50+ track days without being rebuilt, not sure if these N26 motors can handle it.
Like most of us you've upgraded in the wrong order. Not criticizing, I did the same thing. The faster your car goes and the more it weighs, the more you need tires and brakes.
#1 brake fluid Motul 660> Motul 600 > ATE type 200. You don't want to ever experience vapor lock for a small investment.
#2 Tires. Stock tires are garbage. Many good ones out there. I currently run the Dunlop Direzza ZII. Cost effective, even wear, good grip for my skill level, get greasy about 17-20 min into session, but I just have fun with it then cool down, but my HPDE sessions are 20 min so not a big deal. Longer sessions may require more advanced tires.
#3 Brake pads. Stock pads fade like crazy. Great initial bite on the street, but not intended for track. Hawk and Pagid make some great pads if you are going to swap them out, options are unlimited. I tried a set of Cool Carbons for DD and track and they fared well. Was able to fade them but as I got better at driving, didn't need to rely on them so much and had no issues for dual purpose.
#4 Learn how to drive before adding power! Try running with your addons off first and learn to be smooth. Then you won't have to worry about your engine until you're ready for more power. But no one will actually listen to #4
Appreciate 0