View Single Post
      02-20-2008, 08:35 PM   #1
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Seattle/Tacoma V2 install or trouble shooting

Hi everybody - as some of you know I've had a helluva time getting my v2 installed and working properly, and the chance that I'm the one screwing it up myself is about 97.63%. So I've talked with Dustin on the phone many, many times and I finally asked him if he would be willing to fly up to Seattle for the weekend, and while he's here come on down to my house and help me out. So I offered him some of my FF miles ( I have more then I can ever use) and he said "sure, I'd be willing to do that".

So here's the deal. He's flying into Seatac on Friday, March 7, then flying back to Oakland on Sunday the 9th. I told him I'd offer him up to anyone local to see if 1) anybody needed a Procede or V2 install, or 2) anyone needed a little troubleshooting with some issues they're having. I'm going to give him a little coin (and no, he didn't ask for it) to help him have a good weekend while doing me a big favor (he's bringing his GF up to hang out, have some fun in Seattle), so if you're interested, it would be nice to throw him a couple of bucks.

Now this next part is important, so read carefully.....he is coming to my house, and I live in Bonney Lake. For those of you not familiar where that is, it's next to Sumner, not quite all the way to Puyallup. It's about a 40 minute drive from say.....I-5 from the convention center. No, I will not change it up to have him go somewhere in Seattle (sorry). If anyone is interested, let me know. If you need some further information, send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number.