aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ
why sp uptight, steve?
and no that is not the bottem line. the original poster bought a performance mod for his car which prob will make a difference in his car- maybe it enough to "feel" the difference, who knows? but the point is hes modding because he wants to and not because he wants for you to approve of it. thats what people do. people like to personize their stuff. everything from the clothes you wear to your house. people make it their "own." by making mods to it.

as much as you cant understand why people would spend so much money making mods to their own cars, i cant understand people who go out of their way to bring someone else down. he was excited and he posted his excitement. and we as a forum can benefit from him when he posts the quality and performace gains of the product, maybe there be any. to bring him down does nothing for our community and the bottom line is theres no point in posting to bring someone down. no offsense to you steve but if your going to be "critical" then be critical with a purpose. oh and BTW yes you are "hating" and yes you do know what that means.

i second that!
zzinco 79 ignore what these haters say about ur intake..the fact is u bought it and u'll enjoy it!
intake is not all about hp gain anyway, only morons think like that
have fun dude
Appreciate 0