Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 90' s54 325i ; 93' carrera 2

Garage List
2008 Corvette z-06  [0.00]
2015 BMW m3  [10.00]
Thursday, June 27th - Burgers, Brews and Bimmers, Monthly Meet Kickoff

Well.....after receiving some interest from the 1 series and 3 series boards - I am going to try and start a free monthly meet for the North End (open to all).

Informal - just clean your rides, park'em - enjoy the cars - grab some good burgers and beers - meet some new people! No allowed.

Burgers, Brews and Bimmers

Where: Donald Ross Village - Donald Ross Road and Military Trail in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. Burger Bar - a chic burger joint - will be the "host" restaurant. http://www.burgerbar.com/. There are several restaurants on site including Coolinary Cafe - Winner of "Best of 2013 - Best Restaurant in Palm Beach County". We will all park in a designated area so we are all together....

When: Thursday June 27th at 8:00 PM till ? (We can do earlier than 8 pm, if that is better?)

What: Kickoff Meet / Cruise In - In an attempt to get a consistent monthly meet for those of us on the North end of PB County.

Who: ALL are invited -

Let's get a good turnout guys - invite your friends, it doesnt have to be solely BMW's. Let's show the south how we do....Feel free to post elsewhere. I'd like to try and get a consistent group of 25+ cars - so it stays lively.

Feel free to PM me with ideas, questions, etc. If there is interest from a sponsor or someone looking to help organize - please reach out.

Without further ado - Roll Call:

1. Geared

Last edited by geared; 06-20-2013 at 12:50 PM..
Appreciate 0