View Single Post
      01-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
Flapps
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 Vert, Silverstone II DCT.

Welcome to the site, great bunch of guys, full of advice/guidance.

Prices of service change from dealer to dealer, for instance I'm due, well in 8000miles, an oil change. Been to two dealers, one in Milton Keynes and one in London. Was quoted £345 in Milton Keynes and £415 for the London one. I have yet to go through the "Customer Experience" and talking to some of the guys at our recent meet (see post) it appears to be, as you say, underwhelming. I would shop around if you have several dealers near or a reasonable drive away from you, but then again why should you!? Service should be what it says, service! Prior to buying my 'vert I had heard of horror stories and some good ones as well but this topic does annoy me when I hear the bad ones after all the cars arent cheap and BMW do put themselves up there with the top marques, so why should they treat their customers as if they are shite.

My vert goes in next monday for a DCT software update, which is the first time I'm handing her over to a service dept. The work is, hopefully, going to be done on warranty, so in theory it shouldn't be a problem, but therein lay the problem! I shall report back on how things went good or bad.

Anyway, welcome and lets see some pics.

Flapps

Last edited by Flapps; 01-26-2010 at 12:42 PM..
Appreciate 0