View Single Post
      06-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #7
kevE90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F8x

The purpose of this thread was not to make an argument against runflats. It really is personal preference as to which solutions better suit each individuals needs (feeling of security, safety, space, price, etc). As I stated before Mobilty Kit/ContiComfortKit are not 100% reliable but nevertheless serve a good purpose for slow leaks. The compressor alone (without the use of the sealant) may just save you from putting wear on the sidewall. Runflats, mobilty kits, spacesavers, full spares, it all comes down to how much security you each seem fit. For me personally, running regular tires, a mobility kit, and a spare is plenty for me as i'll most likely be caught with a nail in my tire. Most of the time all I need is just a little air to tie me over. So with all that said (sorry for the rant) , I just want to keep this thread on the focus of spacesaver spare solution.

Barry626,
If we are talking about the same e90post member of the 325i (I forget who) who purchased a spacesaver and built an enclosure for it, but it never was confirmed wether it actually fit properly.
Appreciate 0