View Single Post
      05-16-2020, 11:09 AM   #7
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Amazon's logistics where they use the USPS for "last mile" delivery is faring no better. I can't get orders delivered in a week on Prime now, and they seem to be shipping most of my orders in NY State from mid-west and deep south warehouses routed through an Amazon sorting in Hebron, KY. Stuff going through Amazon's usual (for us) sort facility in NJ is taking 2-3 days to get loaded onto the trucks for USPS handoff, when it passed through that facility in 6 hours before COVID-geddon.

I just checked Amazon and USPS tracking for the items that I don't have for my weekend planned project, and the USPS site seems to be lagging behind with package movements from their "shipping partner" (Amazon's own logistics). About half of my packages arrived last night at Amazon's sort facility in NJ for handoff to USPS, and Amazon is promising a Monday delivery now and not the Saturday promised when I placed the orders.

I never in my life thought that I would see the collapse of the Ferengi Great Material Continuum, but here we are.....
Poiseuille5392.50
MKSixer34184.50