View Single Post
      06-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #22
cookiesowns
;)
Rep
Drives: X5 45e, 535i N54, X3 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex12psi View Post
I started off at -3.2 camber, using 18x10 et33 track wheels with 275/35 square NT01's. Not enough camber. Totally sucked on track. So I jacked up the front and adjusted the gc camber plates to as much as I could get before the stupid m perf extra large spring hit the inside of the goddamn inner shock tower. I'm guess I'm close to -4 but not sure as I haven't had it on the rack yet. After that the car felt a lot better on track, better turn in, less understeer, better tire wear. But I want more camber.

Btw with the wheels I'm using u will need a small spacer up front, I am using 12mm. The tire/wheel will fit just fine with the shit m perf coils. But the camber u will be limited due to wide ass spring

I am now shopping jrz, moton, kw, ohlins. I shouldn't knock the mp coils too much. They do a great job for 99% of the use case. Good street set up, allows for -3.5 camber more than enough for most. But my m2 is primarily track, actually it's starting to evolve towards only track use and for that obviously there are better choices. I think for the majority of the population tho, the mp coils are fine so take all this with a grain of salt
Makes sense. I'll probably settle with +ET25 or +ET28. With the tires I'm going to run, -2.5 to -3 degrees should be fine for the tracks I run.

This is still primarily a street car for me..
Appreciate 0