Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i M Sport. EB 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken_Joe View Post
Theoretically the idea is correct but the 6 series is kinda a weird one because it fits in between the 5 and the 7 which I get. As a coupè. But to make it a Gran Coupè is kinda weird imo. It's like buying a CLS550 instead of buying an E550 or an S550 Mercedes.
Yeah, I meant to specify GC in that post - I added it just after I posted, but you quoted me before that.

Anyway, yes, it is very similar to the CLS as compared to the S Class. So that's the answer you are looking for. The reason BMW has created these products (four or five door "coupes") is because their competitors did it first and had success. In order to try to keep pace in sales, they had to come up with an answer.
They did but the CLS is again kind of a bastard child in my opinion. I'm just weird like that though. With that being said I'm waiting for the New M760LI xJive Coupè and then the Gran Coupè version <3 going to be amazing. Why would you want an 8er or a 6er after we that
13' 335i M Sport. EBII/Coral Red 6MT. RPI GT exhaust, Resonator delete, PS1, GFB DV , BM3 Stage 2, ER CP, VRSF DP, VRSF 5.5in Stepped FMIC, Dinan Shockware. Carbon M Performance rear diffuser. M4 trunk lip. Conti DWS06 225/40/19 and 255/35/19
Appreciate 0