View Single Post
      07-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
EpicE90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 f150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverclive View Post
Went to see it today and the people selling it are DICKS. I genuinely was interested and could of possibly bought it that day. I asked to drive it and they said they dont let people test drive their cars. I said well would you buy a house w/out walking in it? Just because I am younger they feel that they should be able to treat me with less respect than the millionaires that walk in there wanting to buy lambos. Do you think they would be that rude to a millionaire wanting to buy a porche? NO. Too bad cause it looked like a great car.
Alright i was going to act grown up and not reply to this post you just made, but unfortunately its really annoying me so let me explain the story to the other members. You walk in the showroom sweating like a pig with your shirt half off, run to the double doors literally breaking them to go outside and see the car. Two salesman came up to you to see what your interest is and all you stated was i want to test drive the car. Obviously your not the only 19 or 20 year old who walks in the showroom who wants to drive a decently expensive car. The moral of the story is you walked in like a bull , were 100% rude to the salesman , and didn't show any bit of courteousness to the the staff that was TRYING to help you. In order to test drive a car, you have to actually show you are a potential buyer. Not JUST SAY, let me test drive the car. So much more could be said but i'm sick of typing, act like a human being and maybe you would have got your test drive. They would be more then willing to let you test drive the car , as long as you showed a few characteristics of a buyer. Since they do feel bad about the unfortunate events that took place. They would be more then happy for you to come back and take a look at the car. This isn't an unprofessional environment ,and they don't like getting bad Rep for something they aren't guilty of. Just act a little more civilized and i'm sure they'd be more then happy to try and work with you.
Appreciate 0