335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by phawx View Post
Hey man, AMAZING car!!

Question - is there any rattling noise from your trim after the CF install? I just got my car and it has wood trim, so thinking of doing this dry carbon install (looks great! Except for the cubby holes, where there's a silver strip, they just seemed to lay the CF over it?!)...
No worry...there is no rattling noise even my car is installed w/ Coilover and also, sway bar..... You should seriously consider this dry CF interior if you are bore for your wood trim!! If you don't like it, just take it off after certain period of usage and then, think of something new!! I strongly recommend to invest the interior of our cars as we are the one who is sitting in driver seat the most and as such, your preferrable interior can help to avoid those ichy feeling of changing anothe new car..
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!
Appreciate 0