- Auto Dimming Mirror/Compass

without mods (inc. OZ 18x9 Ultraleggeras and front UR Mudflap) - 28,300
- Stock Dunlops with ~6k miles will be included on the OZ Rims
- 15% Tint
- Harman Motive Front and Rear Sway bar
- Pickup from airport or arrange delivery
- Car will be detailed prior to delivery

Details:

The car is in excellent condition, there is maybe 1 small paint chip near the rear hatch. There is no issue with chipping on the sides, I had the sides repainted under warranty and the new protective film installed. This may or may not be found on the current 08's that are being sold off the lots.

Apart from normal wear on the drivers side floor mat the interior is great! Although I had intentions to drive this car harder in the future on the track and autox, this car has not seen that action. In fact, the ~11.5k miles it currently has is mostly highway miles from a few trips I took to Northern Wisconsin this summer and the 80 mile round trip commutes to the girlfriends house.

I have had the accessport on since day 1 and have not driven it hard apart from flooring it every once and a while but who doesn't do that with any car? The recall reflash was done shortly after it was announced. Currently the AP is uninstalled from the car for the winter. I am running the reflash ECU and there are no issues with the car. Compression check was solid across all 4.

I have sold the stock non-bbs wheels over the winter so those are not included, but the Tires and TPMS sensors will be.

Interested?

Please PM me and I can give you my phone number information. Like I said, I am going to be ordering a new car and cannot be without a car until that one arrives. If we were to reach an agreement on price, I would definitely be willing to work in some kind of price structure that will take into account any additional mileage that is put on the car and a limit for that.

What I don't want?

I don't need anyone telling me about the Super 0% deals going on today... I don't care, it shouldn't affect my sale because eventually 08's will be a lot harder to find on the lots.

Interior Shot

Other pictures upon request!

Appreciate 0