09-24-2008, 05:02 PM   #8
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesDKE View Post
Yeah - that's exactly where I'm talking about. I've seen NYPD southbound right before you exit to the GWB from the tolls but never northbound.

I especially love driving northbound past the tolls though - you can really rip up the M3 here... again, not sure where the cops hide so thanks for the heads up.
I used to rip it through there every morning also when i used to come over the GWB a little before 7am there was a cop always "lasering" on the straight away before twisties (30mph) northbound or right after the Dyckman exit....one also sits running radar when your coming from riverside drive catching the guys flying from the West Side HWY...after the toll, I've seen unmarked DT cars off to the side running laser (good vantage point since they are able to quickly jump on highway and give chase), even saw a grand cherokee pull someone over the other day I was like WTF is going on here I need to watch out....another spot is southbound before the tolls there is a constuction sign and the NYPDHP sits right in front of it once you come around the bend BAM!!! caught....

btw I've never been stopped by them b/c I'm careful...Knock on wood, I haven't gotten in speeding ticket in over 5yrs and I've hit the limiter in my car

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0