View Single Post
      08-17-2008, 01:38 AM   #10
ferraribabe
Registered
Rep
Drives: ferrari f430 bmw 650i

Hello all.... I have been surfing the internet for BMW forums, and have been posting in the 1 series forum...

The hot topic over there as well was clear bras. I thought I might add my two cents - there have been problems with applications by Mr. Perez... so we were discussing other installers. I posted a reply to an owner that was very dissatisfied with his clearbra installation...

I thought I would copy and paste my post from the 1 series forum so that you may read it -

Feel free to contact me with any questions! Good luck with your cars (or your "babies", as I like to call them!)- here you go:

I recently purchased a Ferrari F430, and I also have a BMW 650... BOTH have the full clearbra kit installed, and they are MAGNIFICENT.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with Steve Perez, but sadly, you are not the first person I have have come across that is disappointed with his work.

I'm curious where you purchased your car. I called around EVERYWHERE, and the ONLY person they recommended for high-end vehicles is Gray (Grey?) Wagner with Paint Protection of Texas. He has a website... not sure of the URL.... I did check him out THOROUGHLY. His prices were much less than at the dealer, but the dealer ITSELF (my salesguy) told me to take it to Mr. Wagner IMMEDIATELY.

His product knowledge and client education are OUTSTANDING and he is very personable, and treated my babies (my cars) as if they were his own. HE ALSO CLEARBRA'D MY HARLEY!!!! I didn't even know people DID such things, but we started talking about "toys"... and it came up. GREATEST THING I EVER DID.

His PERSONAL CELL PHONE number is 281-594-3006... I have already sent SEVERAL friends and car club members to him as well... each and every one was satisfied.

I will NEVER own another car without a bra on it... ever.

CALL HIM!

Beth

PS - he also tints windows... which look amazing on my BMW... still haven't tinted the Ferrari... not sure if I'm going to yet.
Appreciate 0