Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanishkl
1. How much wider are the eisenmann 2x76mm than the stock 330i exhaust tips?

2. How low is the sound of the exhaust? I'm scared that my exhaust won't be low enough. I heard a custom magnaflow app on my friend's car and though it isn't too loud, there is a def. low growl to it. Would appreciate any respones... hunter, sirius, zzinco
1. They arent that spaced apart, they look like they fit the car perfectly. they are bigger in the respect.

2. it has a unique sound. NOT BAD AT ALL THOUGH. i was afraid it would be loud and ubnoxious, but it has this throaty grumble to it...trust me it will make you grin everytime u push the start button. especially when ur windows are down..i have people staring at me half way down the block when i start to floor my car. they are expecting something really fast because the sound is so powerful and unique. Thats my quick and simple review for this exhaust..BTW if you can afford it, go for the catbacks!!!!if anything the racing isnt loud enough! after a while