First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is Coupe

MMW V1 Custom Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm selling a MMW Custom Exhaust that Gavin made. This is one of the first ones he made. These were made if your car was under warranty and you wanted performance, better sound and the looks of factory exhaust for warranty purpose then you are good. There is nothing wrong with the exhaust, it sounds great but I'm changing my exhaust due to the MMW headers and with this exhaust and MMW headers it was too loud anmd Raspy for me. It's ready to go all you need to do is install it. I will try and find the video I have of the exhaust running so you can hear it. I know there is some others on Youtube if you want to hear one now.

Price is $250 + whatever shipping is, Perfer local pick. If you want it shipped I will have to look into shipping prices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Attached Images

Sold - 2007 328i (3-Stage Manifold - BMW Perf Intake w/Scoops - Powerbox - Magnaflow Exhaust - MMW Headers - KW Street Comfort - VMR 701s 19' w/M3 offset - BMW Strut Brace - 330I Brake Conversation - 5% Tint All Around - 8K HID Fog Lights -Angel Eyes)

Last edited by jfisher160; 09-15-2012 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 0