View Single Post
      06-13-2008, 01:57 AM   #8
Ragenikon
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago1 View Post
If you bring it in, let me know what you find out, because I've experienced the same thing. It only happens when the clutch is fully engaged and the car is moving. Especially noticeable in stop-and-go traffic when you're accelerating in 1st gear, then engaging the clutch quickly to coast or brake. I also notice it when I back into my garage and go up a bump-like curb when the clutch is fully engaged... however, if I have the clutch under load to accelerate and I hit the bump, it won't make the noise. I think it may just be some natural "play" in the transmission when the clutch is all the way in and you hit a bump or let off acceleration while quickly engaging the clutch.
:iono:
Exactly man, it sounds like you're hearing the same thing i am. I am going to bring it in as soon as i'm back from my business trip, unfortunately i'm out for another two weeks but as soon as i get it in i'll let you know what they say.
Black Boston Leather
Cold Weather Pkg
Sports Pkg
Premium Stereo
PCD June 3rd!

"The steering, the feel, the way you can adjust your line through the bend with the throttle. There is no other car made today in this sector of the market that gets even close. If you love driving, this is up there in a class of One."
- Jeremy Clarkson -

Appreciate 0