02-03-2015, 08:34 PM   #12
rubber_ducky
Colonel
Rep
Drives: roach coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
I'm not questioning it.

It's the first time I've heard about someone using this on the passive. Seems like it's being marketed for cars with active suspension. I'm actually interested in this due to the fact that I have more control of the height. I'd rather have KW V1s, but I doubt they're going to make them. I've had V1s numerous times, and they've always been great on the street.
I see what you're saying. Though i don't think that they're being marketed toward active suspension cars, so much as those who paid $1000 for active suspension are less willing to pony up even more cash for a full CO system. This kit gives them the spring adjustability of COs while retaining onboard control of dampening/rebound.

The passive guys have an extra $1000 in their pockets to put toward full COs. But if you're happy with the dampening/rebound of the passive suspension and don't have a need or desire to fiddle with it (I'm a "set it and forget it" guy myself) then these springs are a perfect solution. Personally, i especially like not having to decide on a springs solution based on the difference between front and rear drops.

All of that said, it bothers me that kw won't divulge the rates of the springs in this kit. I don't see the benefit of keeping this a secret
Appreciate 1