Thread: Towbar question
View Single Post
      09-20-2018, 02:49 AM   #11
cedwards
Rep
Drives: 520d MSport

Hi verysideways, how funny, I had just seen another of your posts where you set out the spec of your x3 40i beauty and was going to message you about it as I picked up on the fact you had the combination of comfort access and tow bar.

After reading the response of xxx3, was thinking something was different about UK as the options box makes it clear the tow bar is electronically folding and I had seen a you tube video where it seemed to show the folding motion in action, although it did not comment on comfort access. I only want the tow bar for a rear mounted bike rack, would be a shame to lose the gimmick of the comfort access.

That's very kind of you if you could check and come back to me - much appreciated. Hopefully it is as per your 340i.

Judging by the dates you quoted, unless my less exciting engine builds more quickly, I'm not likely to receive it for quite a while ! Oh well, not in a hurry really. Only just had to pay for four new tyres on my current 5 series so nice to get some use out of them...

Xxx3 - thanks for your response - beauty of a Lemond. My earliest memory of watching cycling was screaming at the TV hoping he would finish ahead of Fignon on the Champs Elysees TT !!
Appreciate 2
XXX3159.50