Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
OK. Guess I gotta buy that too

Anyways UPDATE:

1st I got the car back for a few days tp basically makes sure everything was running smoothly, then bring back to Enzo for minor adjustments...

As per my request and Enzos agreement we started with a small boost increase...only about 1.5 psi over stock...And HOLY SHIATT...I guess thats how u know hes the real deal...Anyone can cranck up boost for power...True tuners can increase power with fuel and ignition mapping alone and I'm sure some secrets they keep to themselves...

Now as some of you know I was in a minor accident in which luckily I caught on Camera...No one was hurt and we both drove away...The woman that hit me lied to police b4 she knew I had the accident from 4 angles (3 gopro + my phone) also a WRX STi saw it from afar, a few other cars and an older gentleman on a Buel Motorcycle that had just given me a thumbs up...

EVERYONE STOPPED. They all made similar remarks that basically they were admiring the car and felt so horrible for what happened...

The Older Indian woman that spoke very little English sat in her car until the Police came. Never apologized and like I said, Lied about what happened.....

All in all 5 separate ppl filed offficial witness reports, and I showed the officer the cell phone video (It was mounted on dash and recording in loop mode...also displaying the speed (GPS)...So her insurance will likely cover most if not all pf the damage.

...Good news is 1. All the parts I need (Driver/Pass Fenders, Passamger outer door panel, both side skirts and rear bumper are in high stock in Germany. My body shop is paying the extra to get them here fast...I was told 2 weeks for parts, and by then the car would be prepped, front wheel replaced, front suspension repaired and the body prepped for paint....So realistically Im looking at a Month.

While we wait for parts and since the car is drive-able and rear suspension was unaffected, Enzo will have tons of time for R&D...And while he wasnt satified with the smoothness of the power/torque curves at higher boost levels, the power gains were quite frankly signifigantly higher that anything else Ive seen released...But He doesn't seem like the type to release a product until its perfect.....So with a few weeks and the proper JB4 hybrid, he's confident we can get 18-20 PSI with a SMOOTH powerband.

That being said his tune is making almost the same dyno gains on 1.5 psi increase as other tuners running 5 psi over stock.

Im even going to ask if he can limit boost in 1st gear , maybe lesser reduction in 2nd so I can get a good launch with DSC OFF.

But that's where we sit...Im incredibly happy with Enzo's far from finished beta version of my ecu tune, and deeply saddened about the accident and the big ///M events ill prob miss...

But beginning of August, 1st cool day I'm hitting a test and tune day at E town and adding some track slips to the dyno charts that should be perfected by then....Thats all...wish I could say more....

Last edited by DKX4///M; 06-26-2016 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 2