View Single Post
      03-09-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
hpapad01
BMW CCA member and you should be too!
Rep
Drives: DYII E93 M3,540 M-Sport,911C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankska View Post
Found a new coding parameter thanks to the F30 forums I did not know was possible. Also, thanks to fellow M2 owner in KC for bringing this to my attention. Kimosabi

I was able to code easy seat entry on the F87. Here are the ESYS parameters to accomplish this (6D is driver seat and 6E module is passenger seat)-

In the SM2 (6d) module:
3000 SM_GLOBAL -> EINAUSSTIEGSHILFE = Modus_FA_SLV
3012 EAH -> EAH_VERFAHRWEG_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 64
3012 EAH -> EAH_SCHUTZFREIRAUM_HINTEN_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 00

In the SM2 (6e) module:
3000 SM_GLOBAL -> EINAUSSTIEGSHILFE = UKNOWN, WERTE=03
3012 EAH -> EAH_VERFAHRWEG_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 64
3012 EAH -> EAH_SCHUTZFREIRAUM_HINTEN_SLV_PHYS = Werte=00, 00

Not sure why this is not enabled by default from factory.... but BMW.

So, here is what this does. You open your door, it will move the seat back further to make it easier to get into the car. I am not fat by any means, but gives you plenty of room. When you shut the door/start the car, the seat moves up to your fob saved location.

Also, when you shut off the car/open the door, it moves the seat back to give you room to get out without honking your horn and scaring people.

Just thought I would bring this to M2 owners attentions. This has been discussed on other F series forums within the last year.

I had to mess with the EAH_VERFAHRWEG_SLV_PHYS parameter a little to get this to work. My understanding is this is a safety feature to prevent the seat going all the way back and smashing your rear passengers??? Do people really ride in the back of these things?!? ok.... yeah maybe a couple times.

Happy coding.
Great info and appreciate your post.

Do you by any chance have any coding info on what I would call "Easy Window Ingree/Egress"? Meaning that when you unlock or open either door the window goes down halfway to make easy ingress/egress, especially egress when you are parked in a tight parking space.