Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
I'm torn - love your car/color in pics but then at times (other cars I've seen in dravit) it gets that gold/bronze/gold hue to it that I personally don't like. If the color looked as it does in your pics all the time I would be in - it's just the other times I struggle with.

It's like in the 90's I had several BMWs in a shade of gray (I could look it up but don't want to bother) that looked wonderful when the light hit them, they were clean etc...but when the clouds came and the car was dirty, they looked like a dirty wash rag...dull and boring

This color hits me the same way (not saying dull and boring - just different) - love it when on point but at times I'm not sure - I may still order my G20 with this color - but I'm not sure.
I would recommend that you find a car with this color to test drive on a sunny day. Under the sun it's a whole different color as compared to when it's in the shade. And it's for this reason that I love this color so much.

If you dislike the gold/bronze flakes in the metallic paint then this is probably not the color for you. They are very subtle and not overpowering but brings a special shimmer to the grey.

Here's another picture I took out in the open.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3