Drives: BMW M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Lonmon

Great detailed feedback. Just an FYI because I was discussing this with a friend yesterday evening....as of yesterday Mission Performance was on sale at Stage 1 $639.20 or Stage 2 $739.20. And it is free to retain your remote start.

Not sure if that is a holiday sale price or if Alex dropped his prices permanently...either way hope it helps

With your DME now unlocked you can do the flash with a PC at home with any of the majors.
Thanks for the info Chenry, it is on sale however once you add in memory backup, and extra for an ethanol mix you are up to $1100. I am hoping to resolve things through my local guy because he is a reputable place doing big things with BMW's at his shop and feel like he will get me sorted. I already have about $800 invested with him that I don't want to throw away just yet. It is nice knowing that at least I'm unlocked so any other tuner is possible pretty easily. Its just spending another 1k right now is tough. The car is 100% drivable so I can have some patience. I will most likely go the MP route if Kassel doesn't get me sorted by spring.
Makes 100% sense - based on your post this is not your first rodeo - and I'm sure your local tuner will be able to sort things out for you (anxious to hear about things when the dust settles.

I wasn't aware of the sale price until yesterday...so figured I'd drop you an FYI post...

Happy New Year (almost)

ps- jealous of your xdrive - really wanted one and was going to order but when COVID hit that option disappeared so had to grab something off the lot and not surprisingly not too many xdrive m340's on the lot in SoCal
Did they unlock the ECU for 2021 models? I assume not since they haven't posted anything about it yet.
Appreciate 0