HF44x
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat1977 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsouk View Post
Hi, I ordered a M235i in June and the dealers confirmed the car was built on the 27/10 and now had a chassis number. Up until Wednesday last week (09/11) it was scheduled to be delivered the week commencing 15/11 (tomorrow).
After chasing it again last week I was eventually advised, after the dealers contacted BMW, this is still awaiting rework as I ordered all the packs and just about every extra you can buy. BMW now cannot give me an estimated delivery date due to the shortage of chips and simply state in their reply to the dealership existing customers orders will be prioritised.
I will continue to chase the dealership every week but now suspect I will be lucky to get this delivered before Xmas.
This is not what I wanted to hear and you are not alone with a delay and do share your frustration as are really looking forward to receiving the car and confident once it is delivered will not be disappointed.
Yeah I ordered mine in June 2021 and been told 7 different dates for production now, currently showing as Feb 2022 !! I am unsure when the dealers actually ordered this

I ordered mine in September 2021 and have been told its scheduled for late Feb/ early March 2022 now after originally being told the new year. Hopefully you get yours sooner than what you'v been told!
Appreciate 0