08-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #12
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
On the 5D you really need to use Canon L lenses, but on the 40D you can use the EF-S lenses, so the 5D will definently be a much more expensive upgrade.
Yes exactly, the guys who are carrying 1D's and 5D's around have probably been into photography for a bit now and most certainly are using top notch lenses and other equipment. It'd be like buying a BMW but putting hub caps on........you really shouldnt haha. Im personally trying to save up for a canon 17-40mm L series lens to accompanying my Rebel XTI (the black one), hopefully sometime soon i can get that baby. I've been debating between that or a oem front lip........i figured i get more use out of the lens then a lip and im more fascinated with photography and the potential of that lens then a front lip.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0