Major General
Rep
Drives: Eiger D5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Great write up, and congrats on your new car, have happy driving

Black front bit next I guess
Thanks

Funnily enough, I am one of the (seemingly) very few that likes the silvery kidneys, especially on a dark car. Maybe will try something different in the future though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by philiper1 View Post
Beautiful what about some interior photos?
Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_is_Back View Post
Awesome, so many 40i pickups happening at the moment, good to hear you're so pleased with it.

Reading all the reports is great but just making me more impatient, this month can't go fast enough.
You'll get there. Funnily enough, the last week before pickup passed in a bit of a blur, it was the first few weeks that seemed interminable! Believe me, the car makes all the waiting so worthwhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant_7 View Post
Congrats, firstly on winning 'the race', and secondly on your lovely 440i. So happy to hear it's living up to expectations

Really look forward to seeing some pics of the interior too

And agree with you on both Adaptive and HUD. The 335d loaner has both; the Adaptive is definitely nice to have and, IMO, is a no-brainer in terms of cost (longevity may be something else entirely!).

I think HUD is absolutely superb and, like many others say, is something I would not want to be without on our camera-infested roads.

Anyway, lets have more piccies, on-going impressions and maybe even a cheeky cold start video for us poor race losers still awaiting our cars (yep, me and crazybones )
Thanks mate! Good to know that the loaner is giving you a taste of all the good stuff, you will just get it all topped off with your individual choices and the engine

Had another quick spin today, the wife's first trip in the car - she loved it too. Tried a little sports mode and really enjoyed the extra noise (and that was all below 3500 rpm!).

I did do a short start-up video on my phone inside the car, but frankly it was rubbish...will give it another go from outside the car if I get chance. Sorry guys!

Drives - 2020 LR Discovery HSE-L
Previous - 2019 LR Discovery HSE-L // 2016 F36 440i // 2009 E90 320D SE
Appreciate 0