02-16-2016, 12:47 PM   #9
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
Reading is fundamental. This isn't rocket surgery.

1. I clearly stated I was at a "dead stop" when I started the stopwatch, did I not? Did I say I was holding it in my hands? It was sitting in the seat. I don't know what kind of phone you use, but mine only needs be touched on the screen to start the stopwatch feature and doesn't need to be held in the hands for the stopwatch to continue running. WTF?

2. where'd you get the idea I bothered to stop the timer at all? ON the contrary, if you ready my post, I just glanced down at it to see the time on it. How could it have continued running from 4.7xx to 4.8xx "as I looked back up". How the hell would the stopwatch be still running if I'd bothered to stop it? I had no need to to stop it and I didnt bother. I'm not an Olympic official timing the gold medal round of the 110m hurdles. Just glancing at the phone for 0.15s was all the information I was looking for. Why would I even bother?

If you're looking to make me into some reckless driver that was driving with my kness while spanking it to boobs on the mobile version of tumblr while playing Candy Crush and texting you on Grindr you're barking up the wrong tree, dude. Look elsewhere.

This is the exact place I drove up to within 10MPH of the speed limit with no one else in sight for a whole 5 seconds. Any other questions?

I drove 60 in a 70... with a smartphone in my passenger seat. You should probably alert the authorities.
My questions has nothing to with whether you are a safe driver or not. You are an adult and you can make these decision by urself.

I was just asking to see how accurate is the method you used to get your times

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1