United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G82 Xdrive

Garage List
2022 M4 Xdrive  [9.83]
2016 MINI JCW  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by G4BR13L View Post
Glad you have had a good experience. So basically full car installation is 1 day or did it took him 2 working days like from the morning to the next day evening?

Also if you do not mind me asking how much did you pay and do you know how the invoice was split with this I mean how much did the foil itself cost and how much did the installation cost.

I am asking this because I received a ball park estimate of around 6000 euro for my F82 which I find ridiculous expensive. Because for that amount of miney I could have my Alpine White car repainted a couple of times.
no usually takes 1 full day but since he was pretty close by where I live , he requested to have car drop off night before to do initial prep which I didn't mind..

I don't think it's good idea in business to open post of what I paid, but here in NOVA on M4 paying anywhere from 1500 - 2250 (or more) is somewhat ideal target depending on how much you want it done.
I know what I paid was very very reasonable, and with kind of quality work that I received, I would go back again and again.
To me especially XPEL, quality is far more important even it means paying bit extra. but in my case I feel that I received both.

Appreciate 0