Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alos View Post
I have read through most of the prior forums and wanted to inquire what are people's thoughts about U-Hauls hitches ? I have m sport 2017. I read about invisihitch even spoke to them but reviews are mixed. I heard U-Haul are more stable thought they have to slightly trim bumper, oem is not worth it. What do you all think and what is more stable to get ? Not planning on returning my vehicle so don't mind minor cut. Thank you in advance for your responses!
I have a 2016 X5M and just had the Uhaul hitched installed. Hitch with install was just under $500. They did not need to cut my bumper at all. Originally, they thought they might need to a little. Looks amazing. Looks like it came from factory. Wiring about $200.
Thank you. What did you do wiring wise ? Since their tow package includes wiring etc and it's like 50 bucks ? Looks great. Which one did they put on for you?
When I did the hitch they didn't have the wiring so I have to go back to have that done.
Did you use their wiring or special king? Their kit seems stable, also ?200. They quoted me like 5 and change (see pic) install with everything. Am I missing something[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 0