pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin951
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
The CTS-V, who was cleary a beginner and signed up for the red group (due to ego - I have a fast car), which is an instructor/advanced level, open passing group and causing massive traffic, which not only ruins the day for everyone else in that group, is just flat out stupid, and dangerous. Hence, my WTFFFFFFF, and don't be the CTV-S.
Yeah, I always worry about being "that guy" during the open session. Usually I pit when I catch myself driving with my mirrors. It's too bad there's not enough time in the day to split out run groups by not only driver level, but car hp/speed. This past weekend we had a blue group that had spec GT-R and GT3's mixed in with 944's and miatas. I was actually glad to be in green.

That CTS-V driver should have been black flagged much less not allowed in the group...though I see there were other circumstances that allowed him in. The funniest thing is he's clueless as to what he did and gave you permission to use it.
Oh no i got permission from the camera car. Gtr. The ctsv guy isnt on these forums lol.
Appreciate 0