View Single Post
      04-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #10
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

I'm just trying to set things straight here so don't take it as I am trying to argue with you.

I understand you're angry because you feel that we did not respond back to you. I checked all our e-mails the past few weeks and also our answering machine and I do not see anything from you. Honestly, we would have addressed the issue like we tried to do the first time. You have my personal cell phone # and I did not get a call from you. I apologize if for some reason you weren't able to get a hold of me but it wasn't because we were avoiding you.

I apologize that we weren't able to address the issue. It was the opinion of my tech that the fitment on the downpipes you brought us were not good and that he could not fix it. However, it wasn't as if we did not try to get them to fit better. He tried. He felt he couldn't do anything to make it better. If someone else had managed to get the downpipes to fit, then it was a bad judgment call on us and we own up to it. However, it wasn't done without effort in trying to address it. I don't think it's fair for you to say we just left you hanging.

As for the boost leak, I don't see how our installation of downpipes would cause a boost leak. The work is not related. There is nothing on the downpipes that would cause a boost leak.

I feel that we tried to offer you quality of service. You had an issue with an install, we attempted to fix it. We came in on a day off on short notice to attempt to fix it. When we couldn't fix it, we explained to you why. You weren't happy with the work, I offered a refund. And yes, this post was the first ever I ever knew of you being unhappy with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceG135i View Post
First off Fred, I did contact you multiple times and did not get a reply back both via email and via phone. I understand your a busy guy, but the only way it seems that you wanted to get in contact with me was because of this post. Secondly i don't care about the refund, it's the fact that i came in the second time and your guy said he couldn't do anything to fix the problem he made with installing my DP. I expected much higher results from a higher class company like yours especially since i was referred by a good friend of mine.
Third. MY boost leak has happened ever since the installation of the DP and whatever your guy did, he has made my car a living nightmare.

The reason i left this Review was because you guys didnt get back to me and because you made me spend over $500 to put my car back to where its supposed to be. I appreciate the offer, but honestly i don;'t feel comfortable coming to you guys to have anything fixed. I do apoligize for bashing on your products, but i did expect quality service for what i paid for and i def didnt receive it.
Appreciate 0