View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Minus 1 on Evolution Raceworks

Hey Guys

Long Story Short. These guys are extremely nice and seemed very knowledgeable about parts and service, but when it came to my car, it had to get messed up. I was referred to Fred as my friend got his DP installed by him and did a great job so why not do the same with my car. I could only go on Saturday so that is when i went and it ended up being one of Fred's tech's. It took about 3 hours and $250. I was very impressed with it at first until 3 days later started hearing metal clanking together. Found out it was a bad install and called them again to get it fixed and they were more than willing to fix it which i was happy to hear. Bad part was i had to drive another hour over there to hear from the guy that installed it that the bolts aren't correct and that Active Autowerke did a bad job of making there downpipes. They tried everything to fix it, but when they tried, they ended up leaking boost as well so not only do i have metal clanking together, i now have boost leak. I am very unimpressed with what happened and i do understand 1 out of 1,000 is usually bad, but when people talk highly of you and you end up using them, i expect much higher results. Instead what i got was a waste of $250 and + another $250 to get it fixed by another aftermarket tuning company that had experience.

I would suggest using them if you want to install LSD or anything close to work like that, but anything else, im going to stay away.
Appreciate 0