View Single Post
      12-30-2008, 06:30 PM   #22
audi2bmw1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 montego 135i/acura vigor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse View Post
I'll just copy/paste what i put in the attache thread since their was a question about meth/water ....

Meth/water mix is a very cool thing. The water acts as a anti-knock since it can absorb crazy amounts of heat. Meth is super high octane.
The misconception about this is that your spraying a straight liquid into the intake stream. The nozzles do a really good job of atomizing the liquid. Its like putting a humidifier in your house. The car just sees a really dense air. Any one that has lived on the east coast in the summer knows exactly what i'm talking about. Meth/water can give benefits to someone thats even running race gas. Plus the water keeps the engine really clean due to a steam cleaning affect. I have seen pics of motors that have used it and they look brand new when taken apart.

Even on a daily driver. its a pretty inexpensive way to know your car will not be affected by any external temperature/humidity changes. The water/meth will even you out. $.99-$1.29 you can get 50/50 mix at most local walmarts...its washer fluid. Just get the pure mix with no additives.

And that is all without a specific map. If you tune for it on a FI motor you can pick up some nice horsepower and torque
did i not say exactly the same thing in my thread about the water/meth??? maybe i posted it else where...lol yes the above is exactly right...the nozzles atomize the liquid just fine...

Devils own water/meth dealer-PM me for info
former car/ 2001 audi TT ~290bhp :w00t:
Appreciate 0