View Single Post
      04-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Interesting trend...

I took a drive down to georgia this weekend (about 240 miles each way) and noticed an interesting trend...on the way down there i noticed a g35 following me around...and i tried to lose him numerous times...would speed up to about 110-120 and settle back to around 90 and he alwasy caught up and stayed behind me...

On the way back it was much worse. I had an escalade a POS taurus and several others lined up behind me the almost the entire way. Could not lose these people (without maintaining speeds over 110, but weighing that and a jail cell i decided to just watch them all jockey for position behind me and laugh) and if they did pass me they'd slow down and let me go right back past them of course a few cars broke free and passed (but those people were more worried about weaving in and out of car recklessly than hanging out with me), but i didn't really feel like sustaining anything over 25 over the limit...

So...does this happen to anyone else? I mean I haven't really gone on any road trip except this one in the states, and it was kinda annoying, but at the same time I can understand their fascination...I mean do have an absolutely beautiful car...but damn people, move on and leave me alone!

The only other thing I can thing of is that my long plate confuses people, cuz I have yet to replace it and put on a state plate But I still don't know why people would follow me around like lost puppies...
Appreciate 0