e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
Nice! Those are retail prices.

Are these the Roadsport version for your e90 M3? EDC plug-n-play or Nitron DCU? For the R1 and R3 versions, OG Shark and Inertial Lab will release their custom versions of the R1 and R3.

Haha, the other side of race/track car…Have you driven, or been a passenger, in a car with MCS 2/3/4WR or Ohlins TTX 2/3/4-way or Moton MS 2/3/4-way dampers with street rates? If not, you’d be amazed by their performance and comfort. It’s indescribable because people don’t believe you unless they’ve experienced it for themselves. I have a MCS 2WR setup on my wife’s f22 m240ix with street rates and she could immediately feel the difference between the stock and MCS suspensions. It’s spoiled her! She wants our g20 330ix to handle the same way.
Those who know are blown away when they get in my setup. Is it rough? Yeah. But outside huge bumps it won’t kill you. Yet, with solid aluminum subframe bushings and black race on the diff PLUS Ohlins dedudicated set to 15 clicks, it’s not unbearable.

Yet you can then take an off ramp @ 75 marked for 15 with the front end still waiting for a STEEPER turn in. Just f’fing stupid for a car designed almost 20 years ago. Just great match for our cars the Ohlins. Then go to 1 - 5 clicks depending on the track and flat out the car is better than 9/10 drivers at any even I got to. If I added a top of the line BBK with cups I’d venture to guess it may offer more than anyone not a professional could extract.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 1
M3MATT91.00