06-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #85
bradleym
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 SS/BK DCT

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
true about the other bimmer drivers. friday on way home from work, i happened to come up behind a decked-out white 335i (reflector deletion, fancy wheels, black & white roundel, probably a software upgrade, etc.), as he waited to meter on to the highway. he burnt half the tank off the line, i guess for my benefit, i just watched. later, as we left the freeway and turned left onto a dual-carriageway i swung out right to make a right turn. he saw a threat and mashed the gas again. i easily matched his speed, and just continued on my way w/o looking over, piffle....one shouldn't acknowledge the riff-raff.

saturday a g37 (not even an s) had a go -- again, i just watched.

i've already crashed an M3 -- not interested in doing that again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
I'm glad it's just not me, I even get people I'm just cruising past on the motorway wake up and chase me down, I just don't understand it, you were happy doing 65-70 in lane one I cruise past at 90 and now we're doing 120mph and you're inches of my bumper???

I have to say the worst are M135i/40i drivers they sure do have a hard on for M3s.

Also Skoda VRS drivers (not sure if you get those awful things in the US) they have huge amounts to prove in their 190hp diesels.

We also have a certain demographic in the UK that will use all the lanes/ignore traffic signals and driver dangerously to "win" I avoid those guys like the plague although like magpies they are attracted by shiny things.
Appreciate 1
Wills28665.00