View Single Post
      11-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
andyk500
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d M sport Carbon Black

Nice spec .....my two penneth for what it's worth but please don't hang me for it....I don't have VDC so can't comment, but don't really see the need for it. Would definatly get full visability, love the auto high beam, makes country lanes a lot easier. I have a sunroof and like it a lot, don't like the darkness of the anthracite lining but with the cover open it brightens the cabin up. Folding mirrors a must on this barge sized car, memory seats also good if your other half drives the car, or as its a company car colleagues borrow it like mine. Would not go for the HiFi either, like to choose options of something the car doesnt have rather than improving something thats already there. Kids love rear heated seats in mine, another good choice possibly rather than abmient lighting.

I think the main thing i'd change is to swap to M sport, just my opinion but much prefer the looks to that of an SE, but whatever you end up choosing, I hope you enjoy it, i know i do....Oh and one last thing you must get DVD-in-motion after it arrives as well, ideal for the family on long journeys
Appreciate 0