View Single Post
      05-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #19
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

I too "Almost" got screwed by this guy. He posted a set of tires for sale on R8 forum... Seemed like a great deal for new tires. I went ahead and paid. Kept texting back and forth how he is moving to a new location... doesn't have time... fedex truck can't get to it... etc etc.

Week later, still nothing... I start panicking... I text him, no response... email, nothing, call, goes to vmail. Well he deleted his cell phone number. So I open up a case with paypal... 4 days later, he texts me from another number saying he's moving still, he'll ship them right away. I told him enough talk, either return the damn money or send me the tires...

He kept giving me more excuses how everyone hates him... how it's all lies about his business and shit like that... Again, I could care less. I just want the tires or my money back.

I'm not sure why, but he ended up sending the tires. I received them, they are new as he said. That being said, I would definitely not buy from him again. If you go to yelp, you'll see some of the reviews about him... his responses are immature and childish. No Owner of a reputable business shop would respond like that. That pretty much says it all. I did leave a bad feedback.

Glad you got your money back... he's definitely trying to screw people over.
Appreciate 0