M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, E92 M3 and E46 M3

Garage List
Scamers/Fraud on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
I've been following your story as well since you commented on my post and I became aware j wasn't the only one to recently get screwed. I'm glad to hear you got your money back and you don't have to deal with any of it anymore. I was actually in the process of filing a dispute with my bank as well when he suddenly produced a tracking number for my wheel. You are right tho, we trust vendors on this site thinking their are some standards to uphold or prerequisites to becoming a sponsor or that they're would even possibly be reprocess ions for not doing right by forum members. Good luck in your search for another wheel set and glad it worked out for you
Hey guys sorry to keep reading some of the things that are happening to some of the members on this forum. I have been saying for a long time that it is amazing how members receive CONGRATs from vendors on this forum On anything that has to do with purchases that go well and look good on a vehicle, but when members have bad experiences, they never speak out. Customers alone can not police this forum, Vendors have to provide support and speak out against fraud and lies. I just recently wanted to purchase an Item, I pm the vendor since he was advertising special pricing for the product to members forum. He sends me back the price of the Item. I check that against the vendors web site and it was actually lower on the website than going through the vendor on this forum. Just make sure what you are dealing with before handing out money. Oh by the way in regards to the episode, it is a federal cyber crime and interstate commerce felony for taking money under false pretense.
Appreciate 0