07-14-2019, 12:16 AM   #4
hybrid90
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

Garage List
2021 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Luckily, I was in a great position to be able to test both springs out with the exact same references (shocks, wheels and tires) so I think I've got a pretty good idea of what to expect from both sets. I would have loved to keep the Race Springs, but considering that the canyon I drive a couple of times a week to see Ma has lots of imperfections on the curves, it just got to the point that the trade-off wasn't worth it. Add on top of that the fact that my wife insists on going in my car whenever we travel and half the time, it isn't just us, I realized that I could live with it being not quite as low, but I have a strong suspicion that in a couple of months, it will settle just enough that it will look almost like it did with the Race Springs. That I would be totally happy with because you would think that only being 3/4" higher wouldn't make that much of a difference in looks, but it changes drastically. Or maybe it's just me...

I hope this review helps and if you have any questions that i didn't cover, feel free to post them here or PM me.

Keep all four wheels down and take care!!

Last edited by hybrid90; 07-14-2019 at 12:32 AM..
Appreciate 0