Rep
Drives: 2012 B8 S4 & 2013 F30 328xi

Garage List
2012 Audi S4  [9.00]
2007 E90 335i  [9.00]
2011 Audi A4 Avant  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
I personally like this seeing as Im slowly starting to get to know most of the montreal M3 owners. Personally... I hardly ever see any M3's on my way to work or even on weekends so I think its pretty cool. Until this weekend I hadnt seen another M3 since our last gathering.

Hey Nick, The M3 I ran into downtown I posted about was at Napierville last friday and did the 1/4 mile totally stock (tires as well) in 12.7. I told him that you were going this friday and he will try and be there.

I definately want to do a run with you Nick. (not 1/4 mile just a roll on even though I have the advantage on 1/4 mile with LSD) .

Theres a guy on Youtube by the login name "DLSJ5" who has pretty much the same mods as I do with the exception of having cats and therefore about 12 to 15 less HP and TQ but more than makes up for that with DCT. Look up his videos. He races a lot of exotics (ferrari's , 997tt etc...) and loses to them but also has videos of racing tuned 335i's and recently posted a new vid versus an equally tuned M5 . He actually kept up and was passing the equally modified M5 on that recent video.
I really hope I can go this Friday, don't know if it's open to all or not. Never been so I will call later on or tomorrow just to be on safe side. My youger told me that the more serious guys go on these days vs. the cheappy Tuesdays nights.

Not to sure what to expect never really launched my car for 1/4 mile times so we will see!!! Once there I'll ask some of these regulars if they know of places that we could do some rolling starts with some type of piece of mind and somewhat safe enviroment.
gone: '06 E61 530xi Sapphire Black/Black with aluminum/premium/panoramic sunroof/Logic7/PDC
Appreciate 0