Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Did you sleep with another girl before breaking up?
It's complicated, but technically no…

I thought we broke up back in December after she accidentally backed into my car with her Jeep (posted a thread on that). And I may have lost my cool when she flat out lied about it, and then STILL denied it even after my apartment complex's CCT footage clearly shows her nailing it. I wasn't even mad about the accident, but the fact she felt the need to lie and blame it on someone else (along with some other crap) really pissed me off. We didn't talk for like 2 weeks after that, so I thought we were over, but she shows up one weekend like nothing happened and we have makeup sex, lol. I've tried multiple times to officially end it since then, but she would always text me when she's in town (we go to different schools) wanting to hang out. I'm an idiot and allowed this to go on.

I sent some of her stuff in a box to her house months ago along with a return label for my iPad, but she "refused" the package and they sent it back. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Wait around until she becomes rational and moves on? It sucks, the tipping point for a three-year relationship had to be something minuscule like a $200 fender.
Yeah since ur in college with girls and sex. Do you call your freinds "bros" ehhee and talk all deep
Appreciate 1