View Single Post
      07-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

People who cheat

I wanted to see what you guys think about people who cheat on their wives/husbands, gf's/bf's.

I've never cheated on any of my past girlfriends in the slightest bit unless you're of the camp that thinks the thought alone is cheating.

I also think that allowing someone to cheat on their significant other with you puts just as much blame on you as it does her. At least I'd feel almost as guilty as the other person should since I don't ever want to live with knowing that I had any part in driving two people apart without knowing the facts.

Once a few years back, this cute blonde from out of town and I hooked up through the weekend. 7 months later I found out she was married. I thought it was pretty awful of her to do, and I easily ignored the fact on my end since I truly did not know and she was not wearing a ring and I specifically asked her when I met her if she had a bf (because I saw no ring anyways).

Fast forward to last night. I met a gorgeous girl that looked like my dream girl. 5'9" tall, slim, legs that went on forever and such a pretty face. Anyhow, she was married and I knew this right away because of the ring. I ended up chatting with her and a group of us (my friends and her gf) went back to my place and drank a bit more. Everyone left and I drove the girls home and had to drop the girl i liked off at her house and it was like 4:30 am by now. Anyways, long story short, she kissed me and not the other way around. So in the moment I told myself that I didn't act first so I shouldn't feel guilty and kept going. After a bit more making out and a few more minutes into the drive, she started dumping about how her husband won't sleep with her and how it has been over a year since they did. Then she just seemed remorseful about it because she apparently had never done anything like that before. I figured when I woke up today that the dude is either getting it from someone else, or he's into men and got married for public image because I found out he's a pretty well known public entertainment figure.

Am I a prick for not stopping her from cheating on her husband? I felt awful and would want to strangle a guy who didn't care if my future wife were married to me. I'm 27 and she was only a few years older than me and they were married for maybe a few years.

What do you think about the issue? Allow others to cheat on their significant others since it's their issue and we're all grown ups who make their own mistakes? Or do you do the guy you probably never met before a favor and not hook up w his woman? Is it different if you know the guy?
Appreciate 0