09-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #12
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
black/gray paint came out super clean. "M Performance" is more lame than excitement imo though.
Well to each their own I guess. I like it although if I did it over i would maybe do BMW performance instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Props on not going red.
Yea I definitely wasn't going to go red. I was on the fence with yellow and blue though just because someone did some really good photoshops of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
i like it! im really glad you went with black.

side note: whats up with the splitters?
Thanks! I never really applied enough tape to the splitters and they were coming off so I decided to redo them while doing the brakes. The tape is because I wanted to have them stick on really well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost170 View Post
creative
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Hmm...I think I preferred the rust color better.

Just kidding haha
Hmm well I definitely didn't prefer the rust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I think it's cool, and I like how it's not the ///M colors. I would've just done "Performance" but nice work
Yea I probably should've done BMW Performance instead of ///M, the M one was just an impulse buy a few weeks ago and it was too late to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Well hey anythings better than rust. I'll have to paint mine when they start rusting but I have a long way to go lol
Yea mine were rusted really bad... I was doing the brakes on and off since Saturday afternoon and a lot of that time was just removing the rust. Last night and today was really the painting of the calipers and hubs.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0