01-28-2016, 08:54 AM   #19
King_Slayer
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis///M View Post
LBB is just confusing. And it's making the color selection even harder.

3 Scenarios
1. The color truly is a blue green teal combination.
2. The color is blue with metallic flakes so it reflects green when a yellow nature light, i.e. the Sun, hits it. That would explain the outdoor pictures.
3. The different cameras are taking that color and showing different hues. Even when it's overcast and there's no yellow sunlight effect.

We've seen photos of almost all scenarios and I've seen LBB live multiple times indoors and out, I'm still not sure what to think.
Your right, it is a hard decision to make. I personally love the color in all the lighting conditions. For me 99% of cars I see around my area are white, black, gray, silver.......that and every bmw is white, black, gray that I see around here. So it was a no brainer decision for me. I saw a YMB M3 the other day (I know its totally diff color) and loved how it stood out from the crowd.

Im sure the people who got the 1M had a similar decision with VO vs the other 2 colors. Id love to know if the 1M VO owners regret not getting white/black or if they got sick of Vo after 5+ years.
Appreciate 0