View Single Post
      05-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
Andrew@MDS
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclee1 View Post
I've recently heard about them but haven't heard if they are any good. Opinions?
I responded to your email and if you have any further detailing related questions let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio View Post
I suppose youre talking about the Black Ice products from www.midwestdetailingsupply.com ? From what I gather, theyre a fairly small operation trying to get the word out. I was contacted by one of the owners/reps about using their products but I opted to go with mainstream stuff instead. The lack of information out there turned me away, but that doesn't mean their products aren't good. It was just that the price standpoint versus proven main stream products didn't justify my purchase.. I just couldn't find any data besides the information he sent me. From the write-ups he did and pictures included, the cars detailed with his products looked great though. Sorry I can't be more helpful!
Mrgoochio,
You are pretty much spot. We are just getting off the ground (MDS went live around 6 weeks ago after our product formulations were perfected) and are starting to gain some recognition. We pride ourselves on having excellent products that are extremely easy to use. If you ever want to try the Black Ice products in the future don't be afraid to let me know. I wish you the best of luck with your new detailing products and if you have any quick detailing related questions feel free to contact me (I'll PM you in a second with some details).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiintegra View Post
looks nice.... what products would you recommend for a jet black car?
I would highly recommend the Black Ice Trio of Protection. The package includes everything to clean/seal/wax your car and provides excellent protection/durability. The Black Ice products are very easy to use - Here is a link to the Black Ice Trio of Protection.

If you ever have any questions feel free to email me directly at Andrew@MidwestDetailingSupply.com
Appreciate 0